- Insured Delivery Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveries All of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Certificates of authenticity Every piece is authentic and certified
Designed by Virieu di Petrillo for Mayaro
This unusual object is manufactured by a company specialised in musical instruments and hunting horns. It is a perfect conversation piece, very decorative when suspended on a wall as a bow, very amusing when you want to whisper secrets to a chosen host at your table. It has been imagined by Virieu di Petrillo.
For their first series of pieces in the Craft Editions Collection, Mayaro partnered with designers Godefroy de Virieu and Stefania di Petrillo inspired by their sensibility to gestures and the emotion which lies within hand-crafted objects. At present, de Virieu is the AD of “Petit H” collection, by Hermès. Each piece is made-to-measure, and inspired by imaginary travels: a balloon in the sky, a trip to Saturn, a walk in a chestnut forest, a visit to a jeweller’s atelier… The signature style of this first edition is the mix of natural, almost raw materials such as wicker or chestnut wood, with leather and rusted metal: all elements that become even more beautiful with the patina of time. Other statement pieces embody the know-how of cabinet maker IOTA Element, such as the Suspended bookcase which can hide or reveal a secret window, the delicate weavings of Frédérique Lamagnère, or the ethereal yet luxurious feather fans by Duvelleroy.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Certificates of authenticityEvery piece is authentic and certified
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests