Designed by Charlotte Juillard
Steel tube, foam, 100% natural french wool, leather
Laime is made of 42% of recycled materials
Armchair pictured here with a Blue Sapphire 5003 structure with anthracite wool Arpin Drap de Bonneval Lavine fabric
Also available in Arpin Drap de Bonneval Amirat fabric
Discover the fabric selection here
Structure available in Terre de Sienne 8023 (Red) and Black Satin Fine Texture 9005
Armchair detail available in natural leather or in black leather
Bespoke fabrics and structure colours upon request
L 76,5 x W 74 x H 82 cm
L 30.1″ x W 29.1″ x H 32.3″
Seating height: 43,5 cm / 17.1″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 10 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Laime is a collection of chauffeuses (low-seated, comfortable French chairs) and armchairs in recycled tubular steel, designed by Charlotte Juillard.
The seats and backrests are upholstered with non-dyed French woollen fabric. Built around its cushioned seat, Laime armchair’s structure is made of tubular steel on which the backrest rests. The seat protrudes from the structure and seems to be sliding between the metal tubes.
Laime comes in two versions, one with armrests and one without.
NOMA pairs the expertise of recycling specialists with the exceptional know-how of French craftsmen, thus bringing new life to recycled materials with minimal environmental footprint. The transformed material becomes a new, raw material in its own right; its aesthetic potential, magnified by the talent of top designers selected by NOMA to collaborate on specific projects. Unique colours and textures, unparalleled comfort and solidity: NOMA Editions’ furniture and objects are timeless, elegant additions to any decor, meant to last.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified